Your excursion will start after meeting your driver/guide at your resort lobby or cruise port. Then an adventure begins.
On this private excursion, you will travel on the west coast where you get to see the beauty of St Lucia. As we head to Soufriere (A destination to remember) which is St Lucia’s second-largest city and was the original capital years ago, you will drive through two fishing villages called Anse La Raye & Canaries that are must-see destinations.
Marvel at the majestic twin peaks of the Pitons- a true St. Lucian beauty- as we make our way to Soufriere. Enjoy a relaxing drive through Soufriere to the famous drive-in volcano. Unwind as you take a therapeutic dip in the mineral-rich mud bath before heading to the Toraille Waterfalls and Botanical Gardens where you can wash off with a refreshing swim. As the day comes to an end, enjoy a freshly prepared creole buffet lunch before returning to your resort.
- Castries City (Capital of St Lucia)
- Morne Fortune (Witness amazing view of the northern side)
- House of the Governor-General
- Majestic Scenery of Marigot Bay
- Largest Banana Plantation
- Fishing Villages (Anse La Raye & Canaries)
- Tet Paul Nature Trail
- Drive-in Volcano (Sulphur Springs)
- Botanical Gardens & Diamond wateralls
- Toraille Waterfalls (refreshing bath)
- Local lunch
- Bottled water
- Light Snacks
- Cold Piton Beer
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- Private tour